Did you know our skin is considered the 3rd kidney in Traditional Chinese Medicine and is an important avenue of detoxification? The environmental, mental, and physical stressors we deal with every day can take its toll. Fortunately there are herbal allies and lifestyle modifications we can make to enhance the quality of our skin.
Join me as I deep dive into skin health with an overview of the anatomy of the skin and discuss the steps involved in wound healing; then we'll consider therapeutic options for some common skin issues like eczema, acne, athlete's foot, ringworm and cold sores.
- Audio lecture of the skin (approximately 75 min)
- Handouts that include the presentation so you can follow along with additional notes
- Recipes for 5 herbal skin remedies
- Learn to make a Nourishing Herbal Infusion (Super Infusion) Video
- Handout with instructions on making a variety of Nourishing Herbal Infusions